Would you like to learn more?
EXPLORE NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Join a game-changing company that’s changing the rules of cyber security
Please check our open positions below and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive knowledge X86 + x64 Assembly language.
- 2 Years Windows environment Reverse Engineering experience.
- Relevant experience involving WinDbg or OllyDbg and IDA Pro.
- Experience with vulnerabilities & exploitation (Buffer overflows, Shellcodes, Rop chains,etc..).
- Penetration testing experience using common tools is an advantage.
- 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Web-apps and Client-Server apps.
- 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Infrastructures and Windows domain based networks.
- Deep understating of common hacking tools like: Metasploit Framework, Empire, NMAP, Burp
Suite, SQLMap etc..
- Scripting using common scripting languages: Bat, Bash, Python, Powershell etc…
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Extensive knowledge C, C++ programming languages. (C# Advantage).
- Experience with x86 + x64 Assembly language.
- Windows Internals: API, Infrastructure (RPC, COM, IPC, Authentication protocols, etc..).
- Experience with different programming languages as: Python,Ruby,C#.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.