EXPLORE NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Join a game-changing company that’s changing the rules of cyber security
Please check our open positions below and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensive knowledge X86 + x64 Assembly language.
- 2 Years Windows environment Reverse Engineering experience.
- Relevant experience involving WinDbg or OllyDbg and IDA Pro.
- Experience with vulnerabilities & exploitation (Buffer overflows, Shellcodes, Rop chains,etc..).
- Penetration testing experience using common tools is an advantage.
- 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Web-apps and Client-Server apps.
- 2 Years’ experience with Penetration Testing of Infrastructures and Windows domain based networks.
- Deep understating of common hacking tools like: Metasploit Framework, Empire, NMAP, Burp Suite, SQLMap etc..
- Scripting using common scripting languages: Bat, Bash, Python, Powershell etc…
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Extensive knowledge C, C++ programming languages. (C# Advantage).
- Experience with x86 + x64 Assembly language.
- Windows Internals: API, Infrastructure (RPC, COM, IPC, Authentication protocols, etc..).
- Experience with different programming languages as: Python,Ruby,C#.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and other reports as needed.
- General accounting – GL maintenance, reconciliations, monthly and quarterly closing process.
- Annual financial audit.
- Review and support of subsidiaries finance teams.
- Strong knowledge of the revenue recognition process.
- Corporate and other local taxes – forecasting, corporate reporting, annual tax returns and reports.
- Experience with the Big 4.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a controller in a hi-tech or startup company.
- Strong knowledge of Israel taxation and compliance.
- Good communication, networking, and influence skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain complex records, to assemble and analyze data, then prepare reports from such data.
- Committed team player.
Regional Sales Manager Northeast (NY/NJ, Boston, Philadelphia)
We are exploding and expanding our team. Are you passionate about technology and want to help business solve real life problems? Then Cymulate might be the company for you! Your a rising star and a hunter and know how to knock down doors and bring in new opportunities and close deals! Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. You play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Cymulate. This will be an individual contributor role.
- This position is located - Northeast (NY/NJ, Boston, Philadelphia).
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support, and service revenue targets - commitment to the number and to deadlines Account penetration, account planning and opportunity management.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness.
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources.
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Good corporate citizen - two-way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- 7-10 years direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises is necessary (experience selling software directly at a manufacturing company and know how to utilize the channel/partners to penetrate Northeast new accounts.
- Experience with Northeast territory and building a book of business from scratch.