External risks and internal pressures are driving FS CISOs to find better ways of incorporating offensive testing into their company’s continuous security validation baselines.
By doing so, they are:
• Driving strategic visibility and security control optimizations
• Replacing assumptions with fact-based data
• Proving the value of their cybersecurity spend
• Documenting continuously for various compliance standards
Dave Klein, Director and Cyber Evangelist for Cymulate, discusses the challenges of continuous security validation and implementation methodology.
Learn how to:
· Protect against the latest threats, vulnerabilities, third party risk, and enterprise drift
· Achieve better visibility, baselining, and trending of risk within enterprises
· Provide better security optimization and compliance