In this brief, the SANS Institute reveals what security practitioners really do when it comes to security effectiveness testing—based on an exhaustive survey poll of security professionals worldwide.
Read the brief to find out:
• Threat scenarios practitioners are most concerned about
• How often practitioners really test their security controls
• Most common testing methods, tools, and industry frameworks
• Top barriers encountered when looking to develop testing practices
• How security effectiveness testing can be improved
For the latest insights and strategies, download your copy today!