Comprehensive security validation, measurement, and
optimization for organizations of all sizes.
Cybersecurity controls are complicated to configure and maintain. Organizations must continuously validate their cybersecurity controls to test their efficacy and to understand breach feasibility.
Cymulate provides a scalable solution that grows with an organization’s cybersecurity maturity. Technical teams love the flexibility to use out-of-the-box test scenarios and the option to create their own. Business leaders love the board-ready reporting.
Why Cymulate Breach And Attack Simulation?
Includes multi-tenant and multi-environment capabilities, automation, and advanced attack scenarios
Incorporates attack surface coverage, attack scenarios, and attack campaigns
Covers security control validation and exposure risk assessment
Provides pre-built templates, thousands of scenarios, and one management pane
What are the Benefits of Breach and Attack Simulation?
Offensive testing based on threat actor techniques and simulation – done safely
Easy to Manage
Requires only one deployed Agent per environment
Extensive partner eco-system with integrations for threat intelligence correlation & guided response
The Cymulate Breach
& Attack Simulation
Data-driven simulations and insights for proactive risk management, breach feasibility, and vulnerability prioritization
- Responsive dashboard shows security control health by control and, in aggregate
- Intuitive user interface provides an easy drill down into details
- Extensive vendor integrations add threat intelligence and vulnerability prioritization
- Remediation insights provide straightforward guidance
Cymulate Breach &
Security is built upon a layered defense that needs continuous testing to assess if controls are working effectively. Cymulate Breach and Attack Simulation tests for detection and alerting on threats to confirm that controls are functioning correctly or if threats can evade them. Each vector is scored independently and aggregated for an overall risk score based on industry-standard frameworks.
Native Filters – 3rd PartyLearn More
Firewalls – Proxies - FiltersLearn More
Website / App DefensesLearn More
EDR - AV - Native ControlsLearn More
DLP – Email CASBLearn More
EDR – AV – Native ControlsLearn More
The attack surface constantly changes, requiring organizations to plan for an react to these changes.
Cymulate provides extensive attack simulation and immediate threat testing across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure and supports a wide variety of operating systems.
- Internal Systems
- Legacy Applications
- User Networks
- Remote Workers
- Shared Services
- Cloud Storage
- Forked Distribution
- Apple Silicon
- 10.13 and higher
- Sourced from real-world attacks using known adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP’s)
- Over 120,000 attack simulations provided in safe and effective, ready-to-use broad-spectrum templates
- Ability to create custom templates, attacks, binaries,
and executions whenever needed through scenario
and template building tools
- Scenarios to assess across the entire Cybersecurity Kill-Chain and with integrated support for MITRE ATT&CK® reporting
- Technical reporting with risk scores, attack summaries,
and optimization insights
- Promotes information sharing and collaboration between
Red-, Blue-, and Purple-Teams
- Executive reporting with industry benchmarking
- Mapping to MITRE ATT&CK®
- Custom dashboards and reporting
- Reporting is native to the Cymulate Platform and
requires no additional services
- Investment decision support – discover redundancies, ineffective controls, perform product comparisons, etc.
- Mitigation methodologies for each
- Multiple pathways for remediation provided
- SIGMA support for data sharing
- Integrations with EDR/XDR, SIEM, SOAR,
and other tools for correlation of data to facilitate more targeted remediation actions
MITRE ATT&CK® Support
- Reports include mapping to the MITRE
- Custom scenario components are mapped
to MITRE ATTACK® Tactics and Techniques
- Heatmaps show areas of strengths and gaps
- Support alignment with Cloud Security,
Zero-Trust, and other critical initiatives
Backed By the Industry
95% OF BAS Reviewers Recommend
4.8/5 Rating for Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) Tools
Cymulate Recognized as Top Innovation Leader
F&S recognized in their Frost RadarTM Global BAS, 2022 report
" As Euronext’s cybersecurity team, we know that cybersecurity is always a work in progress. Cymulate allows us to fill a gap that for a long time was not closed directly, but only indirectly with other security controls. We recommend anyone looking for a breach and attack simulation platform turn to Cymulate. "
" Many times, our CISO or senior members would come to security operations after reading about a new threat or APT group in the news, asking are we at risk? Cymulate enables us to answer
quickly and confidently with the Immediate Threats module and attack simulations. "
The Evolution of BAS in Security Posture Management
Gartner and Cymulate have partnered to discuss the current trends in the BAS market, the evolution of BAS, and how it furnishes security programs and posture management.
Gartner®: Top and Niche Use Cases for Breach and Attack Simulation Technology
Learn more about the top and niche use cases of breach and attack simulation and how they can be leveraged to improve security resilience.
The 3 Approaches to Breach & Attack Simulation Technologies
Discover the 3 approaches of breach and attack simulation technologies, and which approach the Cymulate platform uses.
Cymulate provides the leading
BAS solution to validate
across all cybersecurity defenses
From email filters, through endpoint controls and data exfiltration defenses; Cymulate provides real-world attack testing that is safe and effective.