Continuous Automated Red-Teaming (CART) allows for
more testing, more often, with the same staff.
It may be difficult for red teams to scale their adversarial testing activities. Their daily responsibilities are time-consuming and labor-intensive, leaving less opportunity for high value tasks.
Cymulate provides red teams a platform to increase their operational efficiency and optimize their adversarial activities in a production-safe environment. Maximize impact in the face of budget cuts and the shortage of security professionals.
Why Cymulate CART?
Includes multi-tenant and multi-environment capabilities, automation, and advanced attack scenarios
Incorporates attack surface coverage, attack scenarios, and attack campaigns
Covers security control validation and exposure risk assessment
Provides pre-built templates, thousands of scenarios, and one management pane
What are the Benefits of Continuous Automated Red-Teaming?
Easy to Use
Reusable templates for baseline and ongoing testing
Ready to Go
Library of tactics, techniques, and procedures – with the ability to customize and create
Automated assessments to test more often, across more systems, with the same amount of staff
Validate People and ProcessLearn More
Attack Path ValidationLearn More
Execute Complete AttacksLearn More
The attack surface constantly changes, requiring organizations to plan for an react to these changes.
Cymulate provides extensive attack simulation and immediate threat testing across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure and supports a wide variety of operating systems.
- Physical and Virtual
- Desktops and Servers
- People, Process, and Technology
- Instances, Serverless*, Containers* *When used with BAS
- Intra- and Inter-Connected Networks
- VPN Connectivity
- Susceptibility to Phishing and Malspam
- Infiltration, Execution, Actions on Objectives
- Forked Distribution
- Apple Silicon
- 10.13 and higher
- Test with actual phishing and malspam
- Validate that training tools and protocols are
- Prevent unexpected events with built-in
Network Pen-Testing (Attack Path Validation)
- Utilize true ”Land and Pivot” attack methodologies that live off the land
- Test an attacker’s potential pathways through
device connections and networks
- Identify over-privileged accounts and misuse of credentials
- Completely configure assessments with in-scope and excluded IP ranges, allowed or not allowed techniques, and more
Full Kill-Chain Assessments
- Create and execute chained attacks from
infiltration to actions on objectives
- Run out-of-the-box scenarios quickly
- Fully customize assessments to test specific
attack methodologies on-demand
- Review automated technical and executive
- Create custom dashboards and reporting
- Map reporting to MITRE ATT&CK® and
Backed By the Industry
95% OF BAS Reviewers Recommend
4.8/5 Rating for Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) Tools
Cymulate Recognized as Top Innovation Leader
F&S recognized in their Frost RadarTM Global BAS, 2022 report
" As Euronext’s cybersecurity team, we know that cybersecurity is always a work in progress. Cymulate allows us to fill a gap that for a long time was not closed directly, but only indirectly with other security controls. We recommend anyone looking for a breach and attack simulation platform turn to Cymulate. "
" Many times, our CISO or senior members would come to security operations after reading about a new threat or APT group in the news, asking are we at risk? Cymulate enables us to answer
quickly and confidently with the Immediate Threats module and attack simulations. "
451 Research: Continuous Cyber Attack Simulations
451 Research reports how Cymulate scales red teaming activities with continuous cybersecurity simulation.v
Boosting Red & Blue Teaming with Cyber Attack Simulation
Learn how red team automation makes a huge difference by automating, scaling, and customizing exercises.
Red Team Automation Solution Brief
Turbocharge blue and red team exercises.
Save time and extend reach with Breach and Attack Simulation.
Scale Adversarial Activities
Continuous Automated Red-Teaming allows for more testing, more often, with the same staff.