NEW YORK – Oct. 4, 2022 – Cymulate today announced it will host a live webinar with a special guest, Dr. Ed Amoroso, CEO of TAG Cyber. The one-hour event, “Five Questions to Ask as You Deploy Security Posture Management,” will take place on October 13th at 1:00 PM EST.
- WHO: Dr. Ed Amoroso, CEO at TAG Cyber and David Klein, security evangelist at Cymulate
- WHAT: Five Questions to Ask as You Deploy Security Posture Management
- WHEN: Thursday, October 13th, 2022, 1:00 PM EST or after on demand
- REGISTER: HERE
Join our panel of industry experts as they share insights into five key questions that need to be asked by enterprise teams as they deploy security posture management. The questions specifically are as follows:
- Security Posture Management – What specifically do we mean by security posture management? What are the requirements?
- Applicability of Security Posture Management – Does security posture management apply in every sector and size? Or is this a technique for larger companies only?
- What to Call the Method – What is the correct nomenclature for security posture management? Is it the same as attack surface management?
- Security Tool Replacement – Can security posture replace any existing security tools or methods? Can it replace penetration testing?
- Motivation for the Technique – What drives security posture management? Compliance? Reduction of risk? All the above?
The panelists will share their unique insights in security posture management, with case studies derived from experience across a range of different industries, sectors and application areas.
Dr. Ed Amoroso is the CEO and founder of TAG Cyber, LLC. A NYU professor and former AT&T executive, Ed started TAG Cyber in 2016 to democratize research and advisory services. Business Insider tapped him as one of the country’s 50 leaders “who helped lead the cyber security industry.”
About TAG Cyber
TAG Cyber is a research and advisory firm focused on democratizing world-class support for everyone. Based in New York City and led by Dr. Edward Amoroso, the firm is proud to support enterprise and government customers around the world.
The Cymulate SaaS-based Extended Security Posture Management (XSPM) provides security professionals with the ability to continuously challenge, validate and optimize their on-premises and cloud cyber-security posture with end-to-end visualization across the MITRE ATT&CK® framework. The platform provides automated, expert, and threat intelligence-led risk assessments that are simple to deploy, and easy for organizations of all cybersecurity maturity levels to use. It also provides an open framework for creating and automating red and purple teaming exercises by generating tailored penetration scenarios and advanced attack campaigns for their unique environments and security policies.
Contact for Cymulate:
Katrina Porter, Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications at Cymulate