Check Out Our Job Openings
If you are passionate about cyber technologies and ready to take on your next challenge, you’ve come to the right place!
Full Stack Team Leader
- Design and implement our application and infrastructure stack, including internal systems, user experience, and advanced security features
- Research new technologies
- Rapid development of dynamic languages and agile methodologies
- At least 3- 5 years' experience in SW development of large / complex systems - Mandatory
- High level of experience in Back End development using NodeJS - Mandatory
- At least 2 years of React experience (the more the merrier)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and working experience with one or more of the following solutions: MongoDB, CosmosDB
- Understanding various software development lifecycle including Kubernetes
- Experience in Cloud environment (Azure) – Big advantage
- Team player, quick learner and independent
- Ability to lead 2-5 employees and do HO (70% HO)
Product Marketing Manager
- Work alongside the product and marketing teams
- Drive and orchestrate product launch and apply domain expertise and writing skills to the creation of sales enablement tools, company and product messaging and positioning
- Gather market intelligence and research
- Write content to drive awareness, thought leadership, demand generation and pipeline acceleration of our own and also drive programs with 3rd parties (e.g. techtarget, SANS, Dark reading, Ponemon, etc.).
- You will work with innovative technology in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members, and high-end global customers and partners.
- 5+ Years of product marketing experience in an enterprise software company
- Previous experience with cyber/ information security market is mandatory
- Ability to grasp and translate complex technologies into clear business-oriented value propositions
- Ability to clearly present new product features to the field
- Very Strong written and oral communication skill
- English – mother tongue - must
- Bachelor’s Technical degree and MBA – an advantage
- Knowledge of C#, Databases, SOAP and REST based web services, XML, JSON and .Net.
- Good experience with Winforms, WPF, XAML, MVVM.
- Expert in Visual Studio, TFS, Eclipse or similar integrated development environment.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience with Design Patterns, data structures, functional algorithms, and multi-threading applications.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Good understanding with SDLC process, version control, code review, continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
- Quick learner with ability to pick up new technologies/skills and business knowledge.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and effectively.
- 2 years experience with Penetration Testing of Web-apps and Client-Server apps.
- 2 years experience with Penetration Testing of Infrastructures and Windows domain based networks.
- Deep understating of common hacking tools like: Metasploit Framework, Empire, NMAP, Burp Suite, SQLMap etc..
- Scripting using common scripting languages: Bat, Bash, Python, Powershell etc…
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Extensive knowledge X86 + x64 Assembly language.
- 2 Years Windows environment Reverse Engineering experience.
- Relevant experience involving WinDbg or OllyDbg and IDA Pro.
- Experience with vulnerabilities & exploitation.
- Penetration testing experience using common tools is an advantage.
Customer Success Analyst
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the services by educating them about functional capabilities, new product features, and possible upgrades.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound inquiries.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and report to the product manager.
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Tech Support
- Experience working for an international SaaS/Web/Tech company – an advantage
- Team Player and see yourself growing as our team expands
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure
- Willingness to support the USA market.
- Native English speaker (Oral, Written)
- Ability to quickly adapt and master new technology
- Basic knowledge with IT/security products such as Firewalls, DLP, AV, and Endpoint security solutions etc.
Couldn't Find Your Dream Role?
Here at Cymulate, we’re making it simple for leading organizations worldwide to maximize their protection. If you would like to join us, but don’t see your position listed above, we still want to hear from you! Send us your CV and we will get in touch with you.REACH OUT
Values that Define Our Journey
Our people are the core of Cymulate, and we do our best to create an open and friendly working environment.
We aim for the sky in everything we do, both in and out of the workplace.
We take risks and challenge the norm in order to make significant impact in our industry.
Ruben Jami | Full Stack Developer
“I joined Cymulate right as the company was established. I really appreciate working in a dynamic startup and getting to play a key role in developing the platform.”