Software supply chain attacks – Gartner predicts that by 2025, half of the companies worldwide will have experienced attacks on their supply chain. That’s a threefold increase from 2021.
As a high momentum threat, it’s up to organizations to understand:
- What exactly is a software supply chain attack
- Why software supply chain attacks are so attractive to cyber attackers
- Main categories of software supply chain security risks
- Necessary legislation surrounding software supply chain regulation
- How an XSPM platform increases risk resiliency to these attacks
Find these and more to understand the risks and solutions of software supply chain attacks.