Every day, geopolitical and global economic challenges add more stress to an already overburdened cybersecurity staff. It’s critical that the cyber community consistently monitors trends, sentiments, and developments to stay agile against threats.
Cymulate surveyed over one thousand cybersecurity professionals in a Global Cyber Readiness Survey to determine:
- How concerned are cyber professionals that geopolitical tension is causing leading to more cyber-attacks?
- Are project delays and resource cuts occurring due to global economic downturns?
- How has the “Great Resignation” affected cybersecurity professionals?
- Are supply chain attacks more critical to tackle than other types of attacks?
- Is the cyber security community finally tackling basic cyber hygiene and proactive cyber security best practices?