Red and blue team exercises are a great way to find security gaps before attackers, and keep incident responders in good shape. Yet, measuring the effectiveness of these exercises can be challenging, as can be ensuring that they are consistent, repeatable and reliable.
In this brief, learn how red and blue teams can step up their exercises to:
• Ensure that security controls are effective across the kill chain
• Cover techniques mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework
• Customize threat simulations according to their needs
• Prioritize remediation efforts according to where cyber risk is highest
• Gain objective security posture scores and other KPI metrics
• Fine-tune settings with in-depth analysis and forensic artifacts
Check more cyber security within less time.
Download the white paper to learn how.