Have you ever considered this infosec juxtaposition: Threat actors are constantly honing their tools, tactics and procedures, while defenders are always reacting and playing catch—waiting for patch alerts or their next offensive assessment. Worse yet, these assessments tend to be scheduled, scoped and not intrusive enough.
Watch this SANS webcast to learn:
• The true state of security testing, based on a worldwide poll by SANS
• How frequently practitioners test their controls
• Popular testing tools, methodologies and industry frameworks
• Top security concerns, and obstacles to improving testing practices
• How to establish your own security testing plan
Get time back on your side.
Brush up on the latest testing practices today!